We are monitoring guidelines and, in accordance with government guidelines, we have adapted our practice to offer our services in the safest way possible for our patients, staff, and community.
When not to come in:
- If you have any symptoms of coronavirus in the last 14 days. The main symptoms are a high temperature, a new continuous cough, and a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste. Find out more here.
- If you have been in contact with anyone with the above symptoms.
- If you have been abroad in the last 14 days.
If any of the the above apply, please call the clinic on 01736 364 912 and we’ll reschedule your appointment to a later date.
How will your appointment be different?
- We are no longer operating a waiting room so please arrive to your appointment at the exact appointment time.
- Please wear a face covering for the duration of your appointment.
- Before entering the building, your chiropractor will take your temperature and give you hand sanitiser to use.
- Please come to your appointment on your own unless you require a chaperone.
- To avoid unnecessary contamination of our treatment rooms, please bring as little to your appointment as possible. Any bags will have to be stored in a tub in reception during your treatment.
- Please pay by contactless payment where possible.
What we’re doing:
- We have fully risk assessed our practice reopening and put in place systems to minimise risk of COVID transmission.
- We have added an extra 10 minutes between appointment slots to clean and air the treatment rooms.
- Treatment rooms will be kept well ventilated with open windows.
- Chiropractors will wear personal protective equipment including masks, aprons, gloves and visors when necessary.
- Communal areas will be disinfected regularly.